Spicy Jalapeño Ginger Moscow Mule (with Mocktail).
With the end of 2022 drawing near, we’re sharing The 25 Most Popular Recipes of 2022. We’ve shared more new recipes than I can count, everything from spicy tuna bowls, to cheesy enchilada casseroles, salad, cookies, and so many new holiday cocktails. We’ve seen more recipes being made this year than ever before! Below are the top 25 most popular recipes. Can you guess the most popular HBH recipe of the year? What were your favorites?
I share this post every single year at the end of December. A look back at the top recipes shared. These are the recipes you all have viewed, cooked, baked, and loved the most. For a while, I didn’t love this round-up style post, but over the years I’ve found it fun to take a look back at the year.
Some of the recipes that are popular always, always shock me. But there are some I’ve made and known even before posting that the recipe could be popular with you all. Because I just LOVED it so much.
In general, it’s the quick dinners, crockpot meals, and sheet pan recipes, that you all seem to love most. Chicken is popular, but salmon, shrimp, and tuna are always loved as well. This has also been the year of the rice bowl, which I could never, ever complain about. Rice bowls are my absolute favorite and I’m excited to have some in the line-up for upcoming January recipes.
As far as desserts go, we all seem to love cookies (that includes little Oslo). Brown butter cookies and any type of chocolate treat with a pinch of sea salt seem to be popular. Warming chai spice is loved too, and even more so when vanilla is added.
Do you see?! It’s fun to look back, and for me, even more fun to learn the flavors and dishes loved most!
We’ve never seen so many HBH recipes being made, we’ve had so much growth and I can’t wait for the year ahead! It’s incredible, and I’m extra thankful for you guys and your constant support and kindness. We love our HBH family!
I hope you guys are having an amazing holiday break!!
Question: What recipes did you make and/or have been your favorites from 2022?
Take a look back at the 25 Most Popular Recipes from years past:
bonus: 26. Easiest One Pan Caprese Pesto Orzo Bake
25. Chili Crisp Chicken Mango Cucumber Rice Bowl
24. Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
23. One Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Whipped Ricotta
22. One Pot Stove-Top Mac and Cheese
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
20. Crispy Sesame Garlic Chili Oil Noodles
19. Spicy Orange Sesame Chicken
18. Crockpot Herb Butter Chicken and Wild Rice
17. One Skillet Street Corn Chicken Enchilada Bake
16. Spicy Buffalo White Chicken Chili
15. Lighter Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
14. Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Noodle Casserole
12. Crispy Chicken Katsu Bowls
11. Coconut Curry Salmon with Garlic Butter
10. Lemon Pepper Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
9. Crockpot Garlic Butter Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Orzo
8. Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Avocado Goddess Sauce
7. Sheet Pan Chicken Gyros with Feta Tzatziki
6. One Skillet White Chicken Chili Bake
5. Sheet Pan Greek Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes
4. Creamy White Bean Lemon Pesto Orzo Soup
3. Spicy Chipotle Honey Salmon Bowls
2. One Skillet Lemon Butter Dijon Chicken and Orzo with Feta Sauce
11. Autumn Harvest Honeycrisp Apple and Feta Salad
10. Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
9. 30 Minute Spicy Indian Butter Chicken
7. 30 Minute Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen
6. Healthier Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Soup
5. Spicy Pesto Pasta Alla Vodka
4. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
3. Healthier Homemade One Pot Hamburger Helper
2. One Skillet Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken and Orzo
I can’t stress enough how delicious the Mexican street corn dip is. I made it once and it was game over. Every week I had to have it. It’s requested at every family gathering. Amazing!!! Thank you for introducing this into my life!
Thanks so much Shannon!! Love to hear this! xT