Links I Love This Week.
Hey, hi! Happy Sunday!!
In honor of it being the first weekend of June, I thought I’d share some of my favorite summer inspired “Links I Love This Week”!!
Who’s ready for mega sunshine and all the ice cream we can get our hands on?!?!
Me! ? duh.
- 12 of the BEST cut off shorts for summer.
- Did you guys grow up with Marry Kate and Ashley? I did and I was…no am envious of all their movie moments.
- Loved reading this post: 7 rules of email etiquette.
- 16 secrets supermarket cashiers will never tell you…interesting.
- This whole scene NEEDS to happen this summer. Takes me back to my childhood days. 🙂
- I would kill for a porch like this…flowers included.
- DIY pinatas for summer birthday parties. so fun!
- 6 killer breakfast recipes. yes, please!
- I need this bag in my life…ugh the price though. 🙁
BONUS: This Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/chichistreasures/. If you’re looking for awesome textiles, patterned rugs and/or super cool hammocks, look no further. FULL DISCLOSURE: this is totally my brother’s girlfriend Lyndsie’s account, BUT she really does have some of the coolest fabrics, hammocks and other great home finds. She and Brendan brought me back some beautiful pottery to use in the book on their trip to Guatemala. She doesn’t have a ton of stuff left right now, but Lyndsie is always off on a new adventure to foreign lands in search of rare finds… Morocco, the South of France, Guatemala, Belize… new treasures will soon be added! You should probably check it out now, everything is for sale!
OKok and last, but not least, here are six easy recipes for you guys to make this week! Happy Sunday planning! 🙂