Who ever thought having a little sister would be so hard?
Those were Asher’s words. She says some of the most random/ funny things.
But in all seriousness here, she is echoing my sentiments lately, it is one thing after the next. I do not know how you moms out there get it all done!
I have a new respect for you guys.
Today she made me wear 3 inch black suede pumps pumps. Which I bought over the summer while living in L.A. Yeah, I totally lived in L.A last summer. That was interesting, but that’s another story. This story is about how she made me were these heels. To bake. All day.
And no I am not joking. I had no choice.
My feet are killing me.
She’s not that cute anymore.
Just kidding, that’s not possible.
Enough about Asher. Let’s talk peanut butter and chocolate.
It’s a match made by cupid himself. Sorry, that’s totally cheesy. Since starting this blog cheesy lines are my thing, which is so wrong. On so many levels. I HATE all things cheesy. Wait, I take that back right now. Cheese, the food is obviously awesome. The more the better. Cheesy lines, cheesy clothes, cheesy places those I could do with out. Oh, and especially cheesy guys I’ll leave those at the door with those 3 inch black suede pumps.
So yeah, back to these lovable little no bake, easy as they get peanut butter chocolate kisses. The kisses part is totally just for Valentine’s Day, but it sounds cute right? Oh, and I guess cause you can also just use Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses instead of the hearts. But really use the hearts. They are so much more fun and you get three kinds of chocolate (I bought the bag of assorted hearts). Milk, dark and the ones everyone will want to get, peanut butter stuffed milk chocolate hearts.
Whoever you make these for, trust me they are gonna want to kiss you. Multiple times. And if you don’t have anyone special to make these for consider yourself lucky. More for you. And don’t feel bad, cause hey it’s chocolate so there’s your antioxidant and there’s peanut butter so there’s your protein!
Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Kisses
Servings: 24 chocolate cups
Calories Per Serving: 739 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Shop ingredients at your local Target store. Learn more
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter you can also use almond butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 hershey's chocolate hearts assortment or hershey's kisses
View Recipe Comments
- Line 24 small muffin cups with mini cupcake liners. If you do not have a mini muffin tin you can just use a regular one.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 30 second intervals stirring each time until fully melted. Using the back of a small spoon, coat the inside of cupcake liners with melted chocolate. I like to coat them really well and put a little extra in the bottom, but this is up to you.
- Refrigerate until firm about 20 minutes or place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. If there are any thin spots you can add more chocolate then refrigerate again until firm.
- While the chocolate is hardening beat the butter and peanut butter in a small bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer until smooth. Beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla, beat until smooth. Once the chocolate is hard spoon the peanut butter filling into chocolate cups. If the chocolate starts to get a little soft just place them in the fridge as you work.
- Once you have filled all the cups, gently peel the cupcake liners from the chocolate cups. Unwrap the chocolate hearts or kisses and place one on top of each peanut butter cup.
- These taste best cold right out of the fridge!
Shared with: Inside BruCru Life, Lil Luna, Chef In Training, Buns In my Oven, Foodie Friday Friends, Tidy Mom, Taste and Tell, Cheerios and Lattes, Somewhat Simple, Mom and Timeout, I Heart Nap Time, Fine Craft Guide, The Country Cook
Znaleźć dziś na prawdę świetnego bloga nie jest takie
łatwe, więc cieszę się, że tu trafiłem
Znaleźć dzisiaj faktycznie świetnego bloga to rarytas, zatem cieszę się, że cię odnalazłem
My son would love these, thanks for sharing!