Links I Love This Week.
So how’s your June been going? The weather here has been beautiful, it’s so awesome to feel the warmth again!
My days have been BUSY. I am home today, but was traveling Thursday through Saturday. I will be back at it this week too, with a quick work trip Tuesday Through Friday. Busy, busy!
Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the week + a few links to things I have done around the web.
Links I Love This Week:
- First up, I am LOVING Pinterest right now. So many fun summer recipes, crafts and 4th of July ideas to be pinning right now. You can follow along with all my pins here. PS. My dinner/simple meals board is PACKED with easy, everyday recipes, and right now they are all summer inspired!
- I made nachos three ways over at the Simon Said blog.
- Here are 7 ways to make your morning enjoyable.
- A while back I did a fun interview with Food Blogger Pro on all things photography, life and work!
- Over on the Crate and Barrel Blog I am sharing the ultimate recipe for a Southwest Summer Corn Bisque. It’s SO good and a must make for summer!
- I spent some time in the San Francisco area last week. Here’s An Insider’s Guide to San Francisco.
- Dream backyard of the week.
- Take me here. I mean, wow!
- This post on favorite beauty products.
BONUS: how cut was little Asher last fall? I wish she would stop growing so fast!
OkOk and here are five recipes to get you through the week!! 🙂