If I could, I would ship these out all over the world to you guys.
They are seriously that good. I just want everyone to be able to experience them. Think about it, caramelized apples inside a fried puff pastry, sprinkled with a heavy amount of cinnamon sugar. If there was ever an apple dessert for you to make guys, this is it. No joking around here. You have to make these. For the full recipe, head over to Food 52.
This weeks Link Love:
- This beyond gorgeous Apple Ginger Cashew Cream Oatmeal. Love cashews. Also, it’s vegan + gluten free. Craziness!
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Do I even need to say more?
- How awesome do these Pumpkin Spice Latte Oatmeal Pancakes look? So good.
- Growing up Cheez-Its were kind of the best, but these Paprika Cheddar Cheese-Its are a million times better.
- This is perfection: Pumpkin Risotto with Goat Cheese, Pancetta & Thyme.
- Dying over this Chinese Sausage Carbonara. I mean, best carbonara.
- These Easy Laminated Nutella Morning Buns. Butter, Nutella, bread? What is not to love?
- Wishing these Old Fashioned Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes could be breakfast. Love anything old fashion, it’s always better.
- Just look at these Homemade Apple Fritters. I have to make them. Probably today.
- Are salt and vinegar chips totally your thing? Try this Salt and Vinegar Potato Galette and see what you’ve been missing.
- Love the looks of the Tandoori Chicken. Lets make some naan!
- Vegan Baklava Waffles. Love these photos and flavors. Perfect for this time of year!
- Nuts, Seeds & Grains + Homemade Macadamia Milk. A must read post from the amazing Lindsey .
- This chocolate Babka has me convinced I need to make chocolate babka. Look at those swirls.
- This Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Roasted Grapes is a Sunday dinner dream.
- On the side? Definitely this Pumpkin-Shiitake Risotto with Pine Nuts and Pancetta.
- These fall inspired, Photos: Apples galore (scroll down through the post), the prettiest fall leaves and this whole article.
If you missed it, here is what I made this last week:
Caramelized Brussels Sprout and Bacon Salad with Caramel Apple Vinaigrette, Quick Gumbo with Grilled Corn Grits + Smoky Chilied Brown Butter, Mini Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bagel Poptarts, One-Pot Autumn Herb Roasted Chicken with Butter Toasted Wild Rice Pilaf, Miso Roasted Acorn Squash and Pomegranate Salad and finally Salted Caramel Macha + Nutella Brownies.
Don’t forget to check out the fried apple pies here.