Pomegranate and Peppermint Moscow Mules (VIDEO).
Hey, Hi! Welcome to the final “Christmas Drink Saturday”!
How is that Christmas is now LESS than a week away?? How is it that I’ve already shared three new drink recipes – all perfect for Christmas?!? The first one up was this pretty Christmas Sangria, the second recipe were these Cranberry Orange Margaritas, and now… Pomegranate and Peppermint Moscow Mules! Yes, I think I may have saved the best for last. Something about these Moscow Mules just screams Christmas to me…possibly the cute red and green colors!! Clearly I did that on purpose…hehe.
OKAY. So I made us another super quick video to go along with these drinks. It’s totally embarrassing, but I just HAD to wear my santa hat. I mean, I couldn’t help myself. I really hope you guys like the video, but more importantly, I hope you love the Moscow Mules. We gave them a test drive at Thanksgiving and we all decided they need to make another appearance at Christmas!
So this really should be your “Christmas Drink”. They are just so quick, easy and SO so good! Meaning you NEED these drinks in your life… ASAP.
Cheers to Christmas being just FIVE days away.
Pomegranate and Peppermint Moscow Mules.
Cuisine: American, russian
Keyword: moscow muie, peppermint, pomegranate
Festive cheer in a mug
- crushed ice
- 3/4 cup ginger beer
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1-2 ounces vodka depending on your taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pomegranate arils for topping
- candied mint for garnish (recipe below)
Candied Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Fill your glass with ice. Add the ginger beer, pomegranate juice, vodka and lime juice. Stir to combine. Garnish with pomegranate arils and candied mint. DRINK.
Candied Mint Leaves
- Gently dip each mint leave in water and then cover in sugar. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining leaves. Allow the leaves to dry 3-6 hours at room temperature. The mint can be made 1 day ahead and stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Ahh. Excited and sad, but mostly excited!! Happy Holidays!