Crockpot Enchilada Pork Tacos w/Sweet Corn Slaw + Links to Inspire.
You know what your Sunday needs?
Crockpot Enchilada Pork Tacos of course!!
Especially these no fuss, simple as ever, tasty, crockpot tacos. For one, they are delicious. Two, they are easy, so easy that you might actually be able to make them with your eyes closed….but I do not recommend it.
The pork gets slow cooked all day in a sweet seasoning blend and spicy enchilada sauce. There are only a total of five ingredients that go into that crockpot. Honestly, it could not be simpler, and it’s a meal I can bet your whole family will love. Plus, there’s some sweet end of summer corn slaw to complete the meal. Nothing screams late summer like summer grilled corn and pulled pork tacos!
For the recipe head on over to the Betty site!! Seriously, you have to do it. You will love this recipe.
This weeks Link Love:
- That basil plant, the cutest baby and this caprese rice salad. It’s a three in one kind of package.
- Coffee Nut Milk?? Yes, please! The only way I can drink coffee.
- Summer un-officially ends this weekend in my mind, so these 14 summer bucket list recipes are must make. Like today!
- These pumpkin spice marshmallow treats are the perfect mix of summer and fall.
- Burgers for tomorrow: Jalapeno Cheddar Stuffed Burgers. Just so flipping good.
- This old tuck. Love.
- These beautiful photos. Wishing that was breakfast.
- This new to me blog. Such pretty recipes and photos.
- Football season is getting so close. These spicy sausage rolls are the most perfect snack.
- I love, love, love vanilla beans and this beyond gorgeous cake is calling my name.
- For the barn I am doing a huge farm kitchen sink and I love this round-up of sinks.
- These colors! So pretty!
- I cannot even say enough how much I love these. Salted chocolate, raspberry and pistachio pots de creme. All my favorites.
- This gorgeous pasta with tomato pesto, italian sausage, black olives and pine nuts. Sounds so good.
- This meal and the photos. Just blown away. I mean, hamburgers croquette and spicy japanese curry sauce? Sign me up!
- Love this combo. Blueberry and white chocolate scones.
- Waffles have honestly never looked so good. The photos are so pretty and I am all for savory waffles…with blue cheese and bacon!
- These fall decorations have me so excited for well, FALL!
- Curried Red Quinoa Peas and Paneer Salad. The flavors and the photos are my all time favorite!
- This slow-cooked beef Ragu pasta is the perfect sunday dinner.
- Love this bacon, pear and blue cheese mac and cheese. Totally my kind of flavors!
- Honey Hoisin glazed baby back ribs – ribs for this weekend!
- One Bowl Vegan Funfetti Cupcakes?? So down to try those!
- Garden Stew with toasted cashews sounds like the perfect end of summer comfort food.
- As does this grilled summer salad. I love everything in this.
- For cold fall camping: camp chili and cornbread.
If you missed it here is what I made this last week:
20 Minute Thai Basil Beef and Lemongrass Rice Bowls, Caramelized Peach + White Chocolate Oatmeal Skillet Cookie Pie, Smoky Chipotle Cheddar Burgers w/Mexican Street Corn Fritters (SO GOOD!), Cheesy Fontina Caramelized Onion, Chorizo, Spinach and Artichoke Pizza and Magic Goey Chocolate Meringue Texas Sheet Cake.
Have a great Sunday and don’t forget to check out the Tacos!