You know those Juicy Lucy Burgers??
You know, the ones stuffed with cheddar cheese, yeah well I kind of took that idea and stuffed my burgers with brie, slathered them with a sweet chili mayo and then topped them with corn salsa.
I mean, I know, a lot to say in one sentence, but still completely awesome. Since we are less than a week out from the 4th of July I figured now would be the perfect time to share with you these brie stuffed burgers that I created for Inspired Home.
AND since I know that the 4th of July is a day for celebrating America and all of our awesome traditional foods, I’d also like to share with you my top 10 favorite savory eats and my top 8 sweet desserts! It’s a jam packed post, so lets get to it!
Brie Stuffed Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo + Corn Salsa
Servings: 4 Burgers
Calories Per Serving: 1169 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Sweet Chili Mayo
View Recipe Comments
- To make the burger patties, place about 1/3 pound of meat into the base cup of the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Burger Press. Using the press top, push down firmly and centered into the meat in the base cup. Remove the press top from the base cup; you should have a burger patty with an indent in the center. Fill the indent in with a few cubes of brie. Now take about 1/6 pound of beef and spread it over top of the brie. Reattach the press cap to the press top and press down on the stuffed burger. Make sure the edges of the burger are sealed and then remove the burger from the press and place it on a plate. Repeat with the remaining burgers.
- Drizzle each patty with worcheshire sauce. Cover and place in the fridge while you prepare the mayo and salsa.
- To make the mayo: combine the mayo, lemon juice, sweet Thai chili sauce, basil and a pinch of salt + pepper. Mix to combine. Keep covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To make the salsa: add the corn, peach, cherries (if using), jalapeno, lemon, basil and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Toss well to combine.
- When ready to cook the burgers, preheat the grill to medium high heat. Once hot grill your burgers until they reach your desired doneness. Just remember that these are pretty big patties and they will take a little longer to cook than most. I cooked my burger for about 8 minutes per side.
- To serve, spread a little mayo on the bottom of your toasted buns. Top with the burger patty, bacon and then add the salsa. Add the top half of the bun and enjoy!
My 10 Favorite Savory 4th of July Eats!
My 8 Favorite Sweet Treats!
BOUNS: My 5 Favorite Drinks!
SO, what are you guys making for the 4th?? Check back this week for a few more last minute recipes!
And don’t forget to check out the brie stuffed burgers here.