Decisions, decisions, decisions……
I hate them!
Not only do I hate them, I can not make them for the life of me.
Yeah, I am one of those annoying people.
For example, I just spent way too long trying to narrow down my pictures from thirteen to six. Meaning I actually had to decide which seven to delete and which six to keep. It was awful. I am so indecisive that I actually called my mom and we looked through my photos together over the phone.
Yes, I called my mother to decide which photos to use. Thank you mom. You always save the day.
Oh, but if you don’t like any of these photos? Blame her!
Deciding what to make or better yet what to post, is even worse.
Here’s the thing. I second guess myself WAY too much. Like the thoughts that run through my head would lead you to believe I am insane (I totally am, just ask my brothers). It’s just constant back and forth, back and forth.
Oh, well, eventually, I just say “Fudge Tieghan. Decide Already!” Sometimes I even just sing “eeny meeny miny moe“.
Oh, and yes, if you’re wondering, this is all said (or sung) in my head. Come on people, I am not that crazy!
Sometimes the best thing to finally help me make up my mind is to just…….
GET IN THE KITCHEN!
Then sometimes things just start flowing and I start making a mess. Pretzels get crushed, peanut butter gets whipped out, chocolate gets melted, no-bake peanut butter pretzel dough gets rolled into cute little balls and then flattened.
Then I just say “oh fudge, I did it! I made something edible!”. Then I do a little five second dance (Ok, this dance ONLY happens when I am absolutely sure NO ONE is in the house).
These cookies are the easiest thing ever. Like six ingredients, one bowl, no oven and done in thirty-five minutes! That’s just awesome. Especially since it’s Friday and all you want to do is eat a freaking cookie not spend an hour making them and then an hour cleaning up the mess you made while making then. Plus, pretzels and chocolate are everyone’s favorite ! Right?
I actually got the idea from Malley’s Chocolate. It’s maybe the best chocolate around and it is local to Cleveland, Ohio. Their dark chocolate covered pretzels are the BEST. I was not about to show you how to cover pretzels in chocolate, so I made you peanut butter pretzels cookies! Trust me guys, you are going to fall in love with these seriously delicious, seriously cute, seriously easy cookies!
Ridiculously Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Servings: 20 cookies
Calories Per Serving: 98 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Shop ingredients at your local Target store. Learn more
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs (leave a few bigger pieces but only a few), plus 20 whole tiny twists
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter you can use almond butter or any other nut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips optional
- melted dark chocolate for drizzling
View Recipe Comments
- Combine the pretzel crumbs (for the most part, try and get the pretzels into small crumbs, but it is ok if there are a few bigger pieces, it adds a little crunch), graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon in a mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer. Mix together until all the ingredients are combined. If you are using a mixer this goes really fast, just beat until a ball forms. If you are using a spatula the dough will be crumbly just keep mixing until it looks wet enough to stick together (you're going to need to put some muscle into it!). Once the dough is combined fold in the chocolate chips - if using. Form the dough into one inch balls and flatten into a cookie. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double broiler.
- Top each cookie with one pretzel and then drizzle the dark chocolate over the pretzel "glueing" it to the cookie.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You might even do a little dance!
Shared with: Time to Sparkle, Lil Luna, Chef In Training, Buns In my Oven, Foodie Friday Friends, Tidy Mom, Taste and Tell, Cheerios and Lattes, Somewhat Simple, Mom on Timeout, I Heart Nap Time, Fine Craft Guide, The Country Cook, Whipperberry, Chef In Training, Thursday’s Treasures, A Pinch Of Joy, Whats Cooking With Ruthie, Watch Out Martha, Nap Time Creations