Autumn Pumpkin Head Punch…spicy, sweet, and delicious, with hints of lemon, spiced pumpkin butter, vodka, cinnamon, and ginger. All mixed together to create an autumn punch that’s great for our upcoming entertaining season. From Halloween, to Friendsgiving, to Thanksgiving…and every other day in between!
You guys, somehow it’s already almost Halloween! And behind the scenes, I’m prepping for Thanksgiving, and even pre-planning Christmas! It’s crazy how fast it all comes, but exciting!
I’ve been dying to share today’s cocktail since the start of October. So I’m very happy the day has finally come to tell you all about this pumpkin filled drink. It’s pretty much the most perfect punch for Halloween or Thanksgiving, and it’s SO GOOD.
And cute – with all of the orange hues!
Just like most punch recipes, you simply add everything to a punch bowl and call it a day. Except, this one has a spiced honey syrup that makes the drink even more special and delicious.
It’s a mix of sweet honey, warming spices, cinnamon, and ginger. All simmered together and then finished off with two extra special touches…pumpkin and a splash of sweet vanilla.
When stirred together with vodka, lemon, and a squeeze of fresh orange juice, it’s sweet, spicy, and delicious.
Simple to mix up, not too spicy, not too sweet…just right.
I used my favorite pumpkin punch bowl, to make things just a touch cuter, but any punch bowl will work!
I’d recommend testing this out this weekend, then make a double batch for Halloween. And then, since the punch will be so well received at Halloween, go for it again on Thanksgiving. You won’t be disappointed!
Looking for other easy punch recipes?? Here are my favorites:
Lastly, if you make this Pumpkin Head Punch, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Pumpkin Head Punch
Calories Per Serving: 323 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Shop ingredients at your local Target store. Learn more
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 inch fresh ginger, sliced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter or pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups vodka
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 dashes bitters or sparkling water, for topping
- 2-3 cans/ bottles ginger beer (or sparkling waters), for topping
- apple slices, orange slices, and pomegranate arils, for the punch bowl
View Recipe Comments
- 1. To make the spiced honey syrup. In a medium pot, bring 1/3 cup water, the honey, cinnamon, and ginger to a boil over high heat. Boil 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Stir in the pumpkin and vanilla. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a glass jar. Let cool. 2. In a large pitcher, combine the vodka, orange juice, lemon juice, pumpkin syrup, and bitters. Chill until ready to serve.3. When ready to serve, add the ice, ginger beer, pomegranate arils, and apple slices. Pour punch into glasses.