Meet your new favorite snack.
Chipotle Roasted Chickpeas. They’re crazy good. Like you’ll eat them like you wolf down cups upon cups of popcorn. Yeah, they’re that good.
I love beans. I eat them EVERYDAY. No joke.
My family however, does not.
Oh well. More for me.
Poppin’ um like popcorn.
Yeah, it’s as good as it sounds. It’s what Chipotle (the restaurant) would have if they offered chickpeas as a filling. Put them on your salad, throw them on top of your soup, eat um as side or just eat um by the handful (the best).
Possibly. maybe, even a (super healthy, guilt free) Super Bowl snack?
Chipotle Roasted Chickpeas.
Servings: 2 cups
Calories Per Serving: 348 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
View Recipe Comments
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, parchment paper or a silpat
- Place chickpeas on a paper towel and pat completely dry. Remove any loose skins.
- In a medium size bowl combine the olive oil ,garlic, chipotle chili, adobo sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined and add the chickpeas. Toss well. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Make sure chickpeas are in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, toss well and flip, then bake for about 15 minute. Let cool (right, like that is possible) and eat!