Chicken Chili Con Carne Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins + Links to Inspire.
I have your game day food covered today!
These Chicken Chili Con Carne Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins are actually pretty healthy game day food, AND they’re even made in the crockpot. Well, most of it anyway. You’re going to want to finish everything up in the oven for a bit, but these are still easy, peasy and delicious. Perfect for Sunday dinner or Sunday night football. Whatever your Sunday needs are, these skins will fit right into them. Plus, did I mention you can probably get the whole family to eat these cute loaded sweet potato skins? Because you can. Of course, I had to swap in a few regular potatoes for the boys, but they loved the chili and the idea of delicious chili in the their potato skins. Sweet!
It’s kind of good stuff.
For the recipe, head on over to Betty Crocker!
Links to inspire!
- This pretty Sesame Tahini Baath Cake is totally a new kind of cake for me, but I am dying to taste it!
- Lean and Meadow is a new blog to me, but I am in love. This Ricotta Maple + Sand Pear Cake is all kinds of incredible.
- Grape Crepes with Brie and Bacon??? It’s everything I love.
- It does not get much better than this Finger-Sucking Roasted Beer Duck. I mean, come on.
- This Apple Bacon and Gouda Grilled Cheese is calling my name.
- Kind of loving this Thai Chicken Pizza. So my kind of pizza!
- These Sweet Potato Noodles look delish.
- This Ginger-Apple Pumpkin Soup is dinner this week and then lunch the day after… with a side of grilled cheese – obviously.
- Pumpkin Beer Waffles for lunch… for sure.
- These gorgeous Roasted Fig Tartines are perfect for snacking.
- These Savory Quinoa Waffles sound like the perfect breakfast for dinner… and so healthy too!
- I have it on my list to make a Pavlova, but this Raspberry Curd Pavlova is too pretty for words. Not sure I can live up to that.
- These Chia Spice Palmiers are on my Christmas cookie list. Yes, I already have a list.
- I want this to be my fall dinner table.
- Crispy Egg. YES.
- I want these Apple Cinnamon Rolls – and to go apple picking!
- This Wantan Mee looks to die for!
- Loving these 27 healthy no meat meals.
- Craving this Warm sautéed Grape, Autumn Kale + Edamame Salad w/Shiso Vinaigrette. I love warm autumn salads!
Don’t forget to check out the Chicken Chili Con Carne Stuffed Sweet Potatoes here.