Time to get sneaky.
With cauliflower and lots and lots of cheese!
Guys, this dip? It’s like eating one giant pile of cauliflower….
Covered in cheesy white pizza!
It’s the healthier version of white pizza dip, but you don’t even realize it.
Really, you don’t.
Yep, you guessed it, even the brothers ate it.
They ate cauliflower!
Of course, they had no clue, but they ate it and that in itself is practically a miracle.
I do blame the cheese.
It’s SO cheesy.
So, so, so cheesy.
It’s the perfect football dip, healthified…. well just a tad.
I did say just a tad. I mean there’s a lot of cheese, but that’s never a bad thing in my eyes.
This is so adaptable too.
My favorite thing is adding in sun-dried tomatoes and then topping the dip with olives and pepperoni’s. Then when it comes out of the oven, immediately top with loads and loads of fresh basil.
So freakin’ good.
Oh, oh, oh and you could totally make this today for a last minute Labor Day dip. It’s super easy and everybody will love it!
Roasted Cauliflower White Pizza Dip
Servings: 6 Servings
Calories Per Serving: 358 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
- 1 cups head of cauliflower (about 4-5 ) cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosmarry
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese may use cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozarella cheese shredded, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese shredded, plus more for topping
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese grated
View Recipe Comments
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss cauliflower with oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread in 1 layer on baking pan. Toss on the 2 cloves of garlic (leave them in their skin) and roast, turning over with tongs halfway through roasting, until tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes total. Pop the garlic out of it's skin and discard the skin. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and add add the hot cauliflower and garlic to the bowl of a food processor. Add the basil, parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cayenne and crushed red pepper. Pulse one to two minutes to combine. Add the the mascarpone, mozzarella, provolone and parmesan. Process for 3 to 5 minutes or until the dip is very smooth. Season with salt and pepper. If desired stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour the dip into a baking dish or multiple smaller baking dishes. Top the dip with slices of fresh mozzarella and provolone. Add pepperoni's and olives if desired. Bake the dip at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly with a bit of golden on the top (I recommend putting the dish or dishes on a sheet pan.) Serve hot with crackers.