Brie with cornbread?
Blueberries with cornbread?
Is this weird?
Because if it is, weird stuff tastes good.
These are the best blueberry muffins I have ever had.
Sweet buttermilk cornbread muffins studded with even sweeter roasted blueberries and then stuffed with warm melty brie? Honestly, there is not one thing not to like about these.
Oh and the honey butter?
It’s just that… honey and butter.
It is also one hundred percent mandatory.
Don’t skip, just do it.
It’s gonna make your life so much sweeter.
Just look at that brie.
It is so good. Brie and blueberries and cornbread and honey… magical combo.
Now, if only that combo could fix my terrible internet I am dealing with today.
Ugh. Internet problems stink.
Roasted Blueberry and Brie Cornbread Muffins with Warm Honey Butter
Servings: 12 muffins
Calories Per Serving: 285 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the blueberries on the baking sheet. Roast for 10-15 minutes, or until berries start to burst. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder together and mix with a spoon. Add the egg, honey, buttermilk and melted butter, stirring until smooth. Fold in the brie. Now very gently fold in the roasted blueberries. Try as best you can to only stir the batter once or twice so you do not end up with purple muffins.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray (or use liners) and using a 1/4 cup measure, spoon batter into each muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 muffins, or until tops are golden and muffins are cooked through.
- Allow the muffins to cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving so the brie has a chance settle.
- While the muffins are cooling add the honey and butter to a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until melted and warm.
- Serve the muffins with a heavy helping of the warm honey butter!
Roasted Blueberry and Brie Cornbread Muffins – sweet, cheesy, buttery carbs that rule! And roasted blueberries? You are rocking my summer! Oh, and you too summer fresh corn!