Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!!
This is honestly my very favorite day of the year and I am so exited. My family is all here, we’ve been getting a bunch of snow and there is more predicted to start falling tonight… it really could not be better. I am keeping things SUPER short today seeing as I have tons of cooking and family time ahead.
I am sharing one of my all time favorite recipes, CHEX MIX!! We make Chex Mix every Christmas Eve. My mom has a secrete recipe and it’s the best. I took her exact recipe and made it in the crockpot to free up space in the oven. I don’t know about you guys, but my oven is always jam-packed on Christmas Eve. Since it’s always hard to find space for TWO pans of Chex Mix in the oven, I thought I would try my mom’s recipe out in the crockpot.
You guys, it worked out SO well and I personally think it’s much easier than cooking the mix in the oven. If your family is a fan of Chex Mix and you’re looking for a snack to serve today, tomorrow or really anytime, then you HAVE to give this recipe a try. It’s perfection!
Easy Crockpot (Christmas Eve) Chex Mix.
Servings: 12 Cups
Calories Per Serving: 637 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Save This Recipe To Your Recipe Box
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
- 3 cups corn chex
- 3 cups rice chex
- 2 cups whole wheat chex
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups bite-size pretzels
- 2 cups garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular bagel chips
- 1 sticks (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a large crockpot. Using a spatula stir the mixture well, making sure everything is moistened and even coated.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring every hour to ensure even cooking. After three hours, line 2 baking sheets with paper towels and spread the chex mix out to cool, about 15 minutes (or just start eating!!). Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
*Adapted from My [Mom's Secret Christmas Eve Chex Mix | https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/moms-secret-christmas-eve-chex-mix/]. Use this recipe if you do not have a crockpot!
Hope you enjoy this Easy Crockpot (Christmas Eve) Chex Mix. Have a very Merry Christmas!! See you Sunday for the start of my Mexican feast! 🙂