I figured it was about time I shared these popsicles with you.
It feels like forever ago that I made them and I am SO sorry they are just getting posted now.
Now that we are in the heat of summer, with long hot days (getting shorter by the day though 🙁 ). The time that I can post these is dwindling down. So it’s high time to make some popsicles and enjoy these dog days of summer until summer is no more. Which for me, will be sooner than the rest of you, but I am just not going to focus on that today (but umm, fall is really my favorite, so it’s OK). Today I pretty much just want to tell you to add some of your favorite strawberry juice and a bucket full of fresh summer strawberries to a blender and purée the heck out of it. Then you could grab a bowl full of vanilla ice cream and drown it in strawberry purée (I should have done that!) or do as I did and freeze the purée into popsicles.
Doesn’t get any easier right? All you need is some good juice, some fresh strawberries and like five minutes of your time. My only little note on this recipe is the juice. I would use a blended strawberry juice. I used Strawberry Apple Coconut from Pressed Juicery, but whatever your favorite is will work great too! You could even go crazy and try a pineapple juice, but keep the fresh strawberries – or whatever combo you are feeling that day. Have fun with it!
This weeks Link Love:
- I want to go here. Just incredible.
- These Cheesy Corn Cakes with Spicy Avocado Salsa just scream “summer” and “make me”. Plus, they’re kind of all of my favorite things.
- This is a magical wedding.
- Three Vegan Breakfast recipes that I would eat daily. So natural, so pretty.
- Keeping with the breakfast theme, Savory Bacon Granola. It’s most definitely not vegan, but it sure sounds pretty awesome, right??!
- THIS POST! I love Matt, he is an incredible food photographer and this behind the scenes post was so fun to read. If you like photography, it is a must read.
- You know those times when you want cake, but it’s just you? Well, this Birthday Cake for Two is the perfect solution. Molly’s kind of a genius that way. Also, cake for two really means cake for one, right?
- Dying over this Grilled Peach and Burrata (The best cheese, just used it the other day for a recipe -so good.) Salad. You all know I am a huge fan of sweet fruits and cheese. This is dream summer food to me.
- This Salmon and Chickpea Salad looks so fresh and flavorful.
- Veggie and Tower of Power?? Heck yes. Love the name, love the stack (psst there is an egg on top too!).
- Mochaccino Milkshake + How to Make a Milkshake the right way. Read this post. We are all doing it wrong.
- Craving summer Pie?? These photos will make you actually bake that pie. They are incredible.
- I am a huge fan of noodles, and these Soba Noodles with Chimichurri and Paneer are right up my alley.
- Loving this Spicy Thai Corn Soup with Greens. It’s perfection.
If you missed it here is what I made this week: Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Rice Pilaf Plates w/Marinated Veggies + Feta Tzatziki, Easiest Bourbon Peach Dump with Buttered Popcorn, Caramelized Corn and Heirloom Tomato Galette w/Herbed Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese, Balsamic Fig Glazed Pork w/Blistered Cherry Tomatoes and Creamy Gorgonzola Polenta and Healthier Chocolate Lovers Sweet Corn and Hazelnut Crunch Chocolate Cake w/Ganache.
2-Ingredient Strawberry Popsicles + Links to Inspire.
Servings: 14 Popsicles
Calories Per Serving: 26 kcal
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Save This Recipe To Your Collection
You can now create an account on our site and save your favorite recipes and access them on any device! You can keep track of your favorite recipes and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.
Already Registered? Login Now
- 2 cups Strawberry Coconut Juice * 16 ounces, I used Strawberry Apple Coconut
- 1 pound fresh strawberries cored and roughly chopped
- Spray two popsicles molds lightly with olive oil spray.
- Add the strawberry apple coconut juice and strawberries to a blender. Blend until mostly smooth or completely smooth if you do not want any chunks of strawberries.
- Pour the mixture among the molds. You will only fill up 2-4 popsicles on the second mold.
- Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. To remove the popsicles run the mold under hot water for 10 seconds and then pull the popsicles out of the molds.
*I used [Pressed Juicery Strawberry Apple Coconut Juice | http://www.pressedjuicery.com/products/juices] , but any strawberry juice will do. I do recommend you buy a blended strawberry juice to help sweeten things and balance the flavors a bit. Try to find one with no added sugar. Something with bananas, apples, oranges and or coconut would all work.
What are you cookin today?