It’s a watermelon cake guys!
What’s more perfect than this cake for a summer party?
Look at it this way, everyone already loves snacking on watermelon while hanging outside, but turn it into a cake? Yeah, they go nuts. It’s simple, healthy, cute… and quick to make. For the recipe head on over to the Betty Blog.
Here is a large handful of my latest favorites from the world wide web!
- I am all over this Ratalouille. It’s got seafood and pasta. Plus, it is so pretty!
- Loving this Raw Chocolate Fudge. It uses tahini and has dark chocolate + sea salt. All my favorites!
- Coconut Rice Pudding with Roasted Cherries. I mean, so my thing. And I can’t stop with the cherries, so it’s kind of perfect in my eyes!
- This gorgeous Upside Down Rhubarb Cake with the sweetest video to go along with it.
- This cake. It has ponies on it.
- Granola that tastes like blueberry pancakes? YUM, I am so into this Blueberry Pancake Granola.
- This Simple Poached Egg and Avocado Toast. I mean, that is like my perfect anytime meal.
- Dying over these Millet Crepes served with Pineapple Baked In Coconut Milk. Completely incredible.
- This Zucchini Spaghetti with Pumpkin Seed Pesto + Peaches is my kind of summer meal.
- Love the sound of this Thai-Flavored Honey Glazed Chicken. Fire up the grill!
- I am always on the lookout for easy bars and these 3-Layer Caramel and Chocolate Marshmallow Bars totally fit the bill. So good lookin.
- This Lobster Spaghetti. One, it sounds delicious and two, the presentation is so pretty and fun!
- Double Berry Amaretti Swirl Ice Cream. Berry ice cream is not normally my thing, but this looks awesome and I love the name!
- These Meyer Lemon Ricotta Pancakes looks like the perfect Sunday Breakfast.
- So does this Caramelized Banana French Toast. One of my favorite ways to consume bananas.
- This Sweet, Corn, Peach and Cherry Salad with Creamy Goat Cheese. It’s honestly all of my favorite things and it’s beautiful.
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Olive oil and Sea Salt sounds so good
- And to finish things off? More Cake! This Pretty Buttermilk Cake with Rhubarb Buttercream!
Have a great Sunday and don’t forget to check out the watermelon cake recipe here.