Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Persian cucumber, finely diced or shredded
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. The Tzatziki will keep 3-4 days in the fridge.