Make Ahead Peaches and Cream Breakfast Bake + Links to Inspire.
You guys, I love peaches!
And nectarines. Actually, maybe nectarines more, but today is about peaches. I mostly just love them just as they are, but this summer I have really gotten into baking with them. I will still take a fresh peach from the tree over baked, fried or grilled any day… yes, even if there is butter and bourbon involved. But why not jazz up your breakfast with a little tastier (and prettier) sweet caramelized peaches?
Yeah, it is pretty much a no brainer. Peaches all summer long.
So that’s where this super easy, make ahead peaches and cream breakfast bake comes in. Let me just tell you, it is so good. The peaches get a little love from some brown sugar, butter and vanilla and then the rest is just a basic pancake mix. Promise, it comes together in no time and is perfect for entertaining. Come fall I am totally going to be swapping in my favorite honeycrisp or pink lady apples. Mmm…so good either way.
This weeks Link Love:
- How amazing do these sticky cinnamon buns with pecan nuts look? Ahh, and the smells!! So good.
- I want to wear this.
- With my hair like this.
- This boho brunch is beautiful. I want to eat like that every day.
- Fajita Veggie Burger Bowls?? Totally a meal I would love.
- These. Oh my gosh, these Courtesan Au Chocolate. Just make um.
- I am crushing hard on these pretty fall leaves and especially this pretty fall scene.
- The photos and the recipe for this salad summer salad are beyond amazing.
- I want to go here.
- This is a real life fairy tale.
- This is the best eggs benedict I have even seen in my life. There is crispy polenta involved. Enough said.
- I have been dying to make steamed buns, but I do not have a steamer. These buns are gorgeous and have me sold. I need to get going on that steamer.
- These blueberry and peach poptarts are perfect. AND the photos. Actually, all of this girls photos are down right incredible. I am in awe of her.
- I want all my lunches made by Shaina. These school lunch ideas are honestly the best!
- This blueberry peach jam just looks so good.
- These roasted tomatoes. yes!
- Ready for a caramel overload?? You have to check out this buzzfeed post. So good.
- Loving this banoffe eton mess. All my favorites!
- Coconut corn soup. Mmm!
- This Strawberry White Cake. Too pretty for words.
If you missed it here is what I made this last week:
Garlic and Herb Roasted Cherry Tomato Carbonara w/Crispy Prosciutto + Burrata (my favorite!, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie ‘n’ Milk Breakfast Cups, Farmers Market Sesame Miso Noodle Bowls with Garlic Chips, Rava Dosa (Indian Crepes) with Summer Squash + Tomato Chickpea Masala and Double Trouble Chocolate Chunk Peanut. Butter Honey.