The Best Everything Spice Egg Avocado Yogurt Bowl
This bowl takes no time to throw together. On Sunday make a big pot of brown rice, soft-boil some eggs, and grocery shop for the other ingredients, then you'll have delicious 5 min healthy breakfasts all ready to make for the week.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup plain full fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, farro, or quinoa
- 2 eggs, soft-boiled, poached, or fried
- 1 avocado, sliced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel spice, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup arugula or micro greens
- flaky sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh chopped chives, basil, or dill, for serving
1. Spread the yogurt between 2 bowls. Top with brown rice, eggs, and avocado. Drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with everything spice. Add a handful of greens. Drizzle each bowl lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Enjoy!
I use the Jammy Egg recipe from Bon Appétit and it works every time!
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 873mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 24.6mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 3.2mg