Summer Garden Guacamole.
This summertime snack is basically a LOADED guacamole. Loaded with everything summer has to offer.
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Cuisine: American, Mexican
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3 large ripe hass avocados halved, seeded and peeled (they have to be ripe!)
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 leave large jalapeño seeded + chopped ( some of the seeds in for a little heat)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 ear grilled sweet corn kernels removed from the cob
- 1 peach nectarine or plum, chopped (or use a combo!)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 4 cherries pitted + halved
- fresh basil and chopped chives
- 1/2 cup toasted pepitas
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- salty tortilla chips for scooping!!
Add the avocado halves to a medium size mixing bowl. Squeeze the lime juice over the avocados and toss well to coat. Add the cumin. Now grab a fork and lightly mash the avocados. I like to keep my guacamole on the chunky side. Next fold in the chopped jalapeño, cilantro, basil and a pinch of salt. Taste and season with more salt if desired.
Spoon your guacamole into a wide, shallow bowl and top with tomatoes, corn, stone fruits, berries, basil, chives and toasted cheese. Sprinkle the entire bowl generously with goat cheese. DIVE IN. :)
Calories: 1003kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 143mg | Potassium: 1076mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1075IU | Vitamin C: 35.9mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 3.5mg