Raspberry Smash Super Green Summer Smoothie.
How about a little more detox food for you today?
Servings: 2 Small
- 2 kiwi peeled + chopped
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine chopped
- 1 small very ripe banana, preferably frozen
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1 small handful mint
- 1 cup milk (coconut almond or whatever milk you prefer)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 passionfruit flesh removed (optional)
In a blender, combine the kiwi, peach, banana, lemon juice, spinach, mint and milk, Blend until completely smooth and creamy. If a thinner consistency is desired, add more milk to your liking.
In a small bowl mash together the raspberries and maple syrup until the raspberries are completely broken down and sauce like. Stir in the passionfruit. Divide the mixture between one or two glasses.
Pour in the green smoothie. Use a spoon or straw to swirl the raspberry mixture up the sides of the glass a bit. Drink!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 915mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1880IU | Vitamin C: 163.5mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg