Frozen Blueberry Paloma
Grapefruit juice, blueberries, lime juice, and tequila...a fun spring cocktail that’s icy, sweet, and so delicious!
- kosher salt and flaky sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey, use more or less to your taste
- 2-3 cups ice
1. Rim each glass in salt.2. In a blender, combine the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, blueberries, and honey. Add the ice and blend until slushy. Pour into your prepared glasses. Garnish with a couple of blueberries or a grapefruit wedge...or even an edible flower...and enjoy!!