Pomegranate Champagne Mule
Super simple...simply mix everything together for a festive holiday cocktail that’s perfectly sweetened, and so delicious!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- juice from half of a lime
- juice from 1/4 of a small grapefruit, plus grapefruit slices for serving
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger (optional)
- 2 ounces ginger beer chilled
- champagne, chilled, for topping
- pomegranate arils and sugared rosemary, for serving
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, combine pomegranate juice, lime juice, grapefruit juice, vodka, and ginger. Fill with ice and shake 1 minute to infuse the drink.2. Strain into a Moscow Mule mug, champagne, or wine glass filled with ice. Add the ginger beer and top with the champagne. Serve with sugared rosemary, a grapefruit wedge, and pomegranate arils. Drink and enjoy!
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Gently run rosemary sprigs under a little water to dampen and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the rosemary with granulated sugar on all sides, making sure the rosemary is thoroughly coated in sugar. Allow to dry on the baking sheet for 1 hour. The rosemary can be made 1 day in advance and stored at room temperature.