Voldemort’s Dark Serum Punch
The “spookiest” of Halloween cocktails, but also the simplest. DANGEROUSLY DELICIOUS...and definitely up to no good!
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces silver tequila or Mezcal
- 4 ounce Chambord (raspberry liquor)
- 4 dashes orange bitters
- juice from 2 small lemons
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup using more or less to taste
- 8 fresh sage leaves, plus more for serving
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles ginger beer
1. In a pitcher, combine the pomegranate juice, tequila, Chambord, orange bitters, lemon juice, maple syrup, and sage. Chill until ready to serve. 2. Just before serving, add ice. Top off with ginger beer.3. Serve each drink over ice and garnish with fresh sage. If desired light on fire for a smoky effect. BOO!