Melon Basil Burrata Salad with Crispy Prosciutto
Perfect for your upcoming 4th of July festivities and summer BBQs...it's summer in a salad!
- 3 ounces prosciutto, torn
- 4 cups cubed mixed melon
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 cups fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 8 ounces burrata or fresh mozzarella, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mixed salted nuts/seeds, toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the prosciutto in an even layer. Transfer to the oven and cook 8-10 minutes, until the prosciutto is crisp.2. In a salad bowl, arrange the melon, tomatoes, and basil leaves.3. To make the vinaigrette. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and shake, or whisk to combine. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.4. Drizzle half the vinaigrette over the salad, gently tossing to coat. Add the burrata, nuts/seeds, and then the remaining vinaigrette. Top the salad with crispy prosciutto. EAT and enjoy!