Hermione Granger Punch
Fresh raspberries and sweet raspberry jam, smashed together with rosemary, lemon, apple cider vinegar, vodka, and fizzy sparkling water.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- juice from 2 lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) vodka
- 3-4 (12 ounce) sparkling water, for topping
- fresh or frozen cherries, for topping (optional)
LEMON ROSE SUGAR (OPTIONAL)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed dried rose petals (optional)
1. In a pitcher, muddle the raspberries, rosemary, and lemon juice, squashing everything to release the juices. Add the jam, apple cider vinegar, and vodka. Stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.2. To make the lemon sugar. Combine the lemon zest, sugar, and rose petals on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in the sugar mix, then fill with ice.3. Strain into your prepared glasses. Top off with sparkling water, then gently stir to combine.
If You Don't Have Jam: use an additional 1 1/2 cups raspberries and add sugar to sweeten to your taste.
If You Don't like Vodka: use tequila!