Watermelon Rosè Paloma
This Paloma is easy to mix up, uses minimal ingredients, and is oh so very good! The perfect to drink to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the warmer days ahead!
- 2-3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 3-4 ounces sparkling or regular Rosè wine, chilled
- 1/4 cup sparkling water for topping
1. To make the watermelon juice, blend 2 cups cubed watermelon in a blender. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. 2. To make the chili lime salt. Combine all the ingredients on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in salt.3. To your cocktail glass, add 1/4 cup watermelon juice, the tequila, lime juice, and the Rosè, gently stir to combine. Add ice, then top off with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish as desired with watermelon and thyme. Enjoy!
If a Sweeter Drink is Desired: stir in 1-2 teaspoons honey or granulated sugar.
Tajin: is a Mexican company that produces several varieties of condiments, consisting predominantly of chile peppers, lime, and salt. You can purchase tajin at most grocery stores or via Amazon.