Spicy Cucumber Margarita Pitcher
Keeping things fun with this Spicy Cucumber Margarita...uses few ingredients, is a touch sweet, a little bit spicy, and so refreshing...perfect for spring!
Servings: 4 drinks
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 8 ounces (1 cup) silver tequila
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) orange liquor
- juice from 2 limes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar, using more or less to your taste
- ginger beer for topping (optional)
1. Combine the cucumbers, mint (if using), tequila, orange liquor, lime juice, and jalapeños in a large pitcher. Stir to combine and chill for 2 hours. The longer the jalapeños sit, the spicier the drink will be. Strain out the jalapeños and discard. Return the drink to the pitcher and chill until ready to serve.2. To make the chili salt. Combine the salt, chili powder, and sugar on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in salt, then fill with ice.3. When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice. Pour into glasses and top off each glass with ginger beer (if using). Garnish as desired with cucumbers and mint. Enjoy!