Sparkling Christmas Party Punch.
Deck the halls and get in the holiday spirit with this festive Sparkling Christmas Party Punch, made extra special in a sweet cinnamon sugar-rimmed glass!
- 1 (750ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
- 2 (12 ounce) ginger beersplus more for topping, if desired
- 2 grapefruits or blood oranges, sliced
- arils from 1 pomegranate, plus more for serving
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- cinnamon sugar for the rims of your glasses (optional)
1. In a large pitcher, combine the wine, pomegranate juice, vodka, St. Germain, grapefruit or oranges, pomegranate arils, and cinnamon sticks. Stir. Transfer to the fridge and chill for up to 1 day. 2. Rim your glasses with cinnamon sugar, if desired3. Just before serving, add the ginger beer. Fill each glass with ice and pour the punch over top. Garnish with pomegranate arils. Be Merry!!