Spicy Sweet Grinch Cocktail
A touch of sweet and a little bit spicy...perfectly fitting for "the Grinch".
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2-4 finely chopped fresh mint leaves, plus more for serving
- 2 ounces vodka
- juice from 1/2 lime juice
- juice from 1/2 of a small grapefruit
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-2 jalapeño slices
- ginger beer for topping
- pomegranate arils, for serving
1. On a shallow plate, combine the sugar and mint. Rim your glass in sugar, then fill with ice.2. Combine the vodka, lime juice, grapefruit juice, honey, and jalapeños in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute. Strain into your prepared glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish as desired. Enjoy!