Easy Holiday Cheese Board.
Because nothing is more impressive than a beautiful spread of cheese and meats!
- 3-4 cheese wedges/blocks, such as Brie, goat cheese, cheddar, and blue cheese
- assorted meats, such as salami, prosciutto, and pepperoni
- assorted nuts, such as Marcona almonds and pistachios
- assorted fruit, such as pomegranate, pears, citrus, and persimmons
- assorted veggies, such as marinated artichokes, mixed olives, and pickles
- spreads, such as honey, fig preserves, and cranberry sauce
- crackers or a variety of your favorites
1. Arrange the cheese on a large serving board. While the cheese is cold, slice or cube some of the cheese blocks/wedges, if desired. 2. Fill the board in with the meats, nuts, fruits, veggies, and spreads as desired. Add the crackers on the outside of the board, filling in the empty space. Serve the cheese board at room temperature.
Slice the Cheese Cold: while the cheese is still cold, slice the hard cheeses into slices and crumble some of the softer cheese so guests have an idea what to do.
Serve at Room Temp: room temperature is always best for a cheese board.
My Four Favorite Cheeses: For a holiday board, I use Brie, Humboldt fog goat cheese, sharp cheddar, and blue cheese.