White wine mixed with cider, brandy, pumpkin butter, citrus, spices, and a splash of ginger beer. It’s a touch sweet, refreshing, so easy to make, and perfect for both Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving gatherings.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter (or apple butter)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, using more or less to your taste
- 2 honeycrisp apples, sliced
- 2 blood oranges, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1-2 (12 ounce) ginger beers
- star anise, for garnish (optional)
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the ginger beer. Stir and then place in the fridge until chilled.2. Before serving, add the ginger beer. Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice. If desired top with more ginger beer. Drink up!