1. In the bowl of your crockpot, combine the butter, chicken, shallots, garlic, celery, thyme, rosemary, broth, wine, parmesan rind, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season the salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
3. Once done cooking, remove the chicken and shred. Stir 1/2 cup grated parmesan, the kale, white beans, and lemon juice, cover and cook another 10 minutes. Remove the parmesan rind. Stir back in the shredded chicken. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
4. About 30 minutes before serving, make the squash. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. On a baking sheet, toss together the delicata squash, olive oil, 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, sage, 1/2 cup parmesan and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, until the squash is tender.
5. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to packaged directions, until al dente. Drain.
6. Divide the pasta among bowls and pour the soup over top. Top each bowl with roasted delicata squash and additional parmesan. Enjoy!