Frozen Mango Mojito-Rita
A mix between the classic Mexican margarita and an extra minty Cuban Mojito. Made with plenty of tequila, fresh lime juice, sweet mango, summer garden mint, and served frozen in a salt-rimmed glass.
- flaky sea salt
- 1/3 cup (2.5 ounces) silver tequila
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 teaspoons honey, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 cup ice
- sparkling, water for topping (optional)
1. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and then coat in salt.2. In a blender, combine the tequila, lime juice, mango chunks, honey, and mint. Blend until combined. Add the ice and blend until slushy. Pour into your prepared glass. Top with sparkling water, if desired. Serve with limes and fresh mint. Drink!
Calories: 275kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g