Blackberry Tequila Lemon Cooler
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) silver tequila
- 1 cup Florida's Natural® Brand Lemonade
- sparkling water, for topping
1. Fill a cocktail glass with ice. 2. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries and thyme and muddle together, squashing the berries to release the juices from the fruit. Add the tequila and strain into the prepared glass. Add the lemonade. Top off with sparkling water. Serve with fresh berries and thyme. Drink!
Calories: 276kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g