Blackberry Tequila Lemon Cooler Pitcher
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 cup (8 ounces) silver tequila
- 4 cups Florida's Natural® Brand Lemonade
- sparkling water, for topping
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add the blackberries and thyme and muddle together, squashing the berries to release the juices from the fruit. Add the tequila. 2. Strain into a large pitcher. Add the lemonade, stirring to combine. Chill until ready to serve.3. To serve, fill glasses with ice and pour the drink over top. Top with sparkling water. Serve with fresh berries and thyme. Drink!