Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen Noodle Salad.
A fresh mix of lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, ramen noodles, shredded chicken, and avocado. Toss it all up with a sweet and spicy Thai peanut sauce for a salad that's healthy and satisfying.
- 2 packages brown rice ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup each fresh cilantro and basil, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Drain2. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, carrots, green onions, cucumbers, mangos, cilantro, and basil. Add the chicken and noodles. 3. To make the peanut sauce. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar or measuring cup and shake (or whisk) until completely smooth. If needed, thin the sauce with a couple tablespoons water or coconut milk. 4. Just before serving, pour the sauce over the salad, tossing to combine. Top the salad with avocado and peanuts. Serve and enjoy!