Ultimate Spring Brunch Board.
This is that can’t beat brunch spread that has something for everyone. Roasted baby potatoes, crispy bacon, smoked salmon, eggs, tomatoes with burrata, bagels, naan, and all the cream cheese and spreads that every brunch needs. An easy way to serve brunch to a crowd!
For the Board
- 6-12 eggs, cooked to your liking
- 1 pound smoked salmon
- red onion, cucumbers, and radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- fresh fruit, lemons, and sliced avocados
- pitted green olives and or capers
- fresh basil, dill, mint, and chives, roughly chopped
- assorted bagels, naan, or bread, toasted
- assorted cream cheese
- honey and or fruit jams
- peppers in hot oil
1. To make the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. 2. On a large baking sheet, toss together the olive oil, potatoes, paprika, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Lay the bacon flat, draped over the potatoes. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, toss and continue roasting another 20-25 minutes, or until golden and the bacon crisp. If the bacon begins getting too crisp before the potatoes are done, remove the bacon from the oven. 3. Remove the potatoes and bacon from the oven and transfer to a serving plate/bowl, draining off any excess grease.4. To assemble the board. Toss the tomatoes with 1/4 cup pesto and arrange in a bowl with the burrata cheese. Arrange the potatoes, bacon, tomatoes with burrata, smoked salmon, and eggs on a large serving board. Scatter the remaining ingredients around the board, filling in all the gaps. Allow guests to assemble their bagels, naan, and or toast. ENJOY!