Chipotle Cheddar Cauliflower Black Bean Enchiladas
I swapped the meat for cauliflower, but kept these authentic with smoky chipotle powder, hearty black beans, and plenty of cheddar cheese. Super easy, require just 1 sheet pan, 1 baking dish, and 1 hour!
Mango Avocado Salsa
- 1 avocado, diced or sliced
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- juice of 1 lime, plus lime for serving
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. 2. On a baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, chipotle chili powder, paprika, cumin, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add the poblano and toss to combine. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20-30 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking until charred on the edges. Remove from the oven stir in the black beans, cilantro, 1/4 cup enchilada sauce, and about half of the cheese. Toss to combine.3. Reduce the oven to 375 degrees. Pour 3/4 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish or 12-inch round skillet.4. Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for one minute. Spoon a little of the cauliflower mixture down the center of each tortilla, tuck and roll, placing the tortilla, seam side down, into the baking dish. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over top of the enchiladas and then top with the remaining the cheese. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Remove and top with the mango avocado salsa and green onions.4. To make the salsa. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt.