Holly Jolly Christmas Citrus Cocktail Pitcher
A delicious mix of vodka, St. Germain (elderflower liquor), and fresh squeezed winter citrus juice, topped off with bubbly ginger beer and extra festive pomegranates. Simple and refreshing, serve this festive cocktail pitcher style at your Christmas gathering.
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed clementine or blood orange juice
- 2 12 ounce ginger beers
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs or mint leaves
- 1 arils from 1 pomegranate
1. In a large pitcher, combine the vodka, elderflower liquor (if using), and clementine juice. Chill until ready to serve. 2. Just before serving, add ice, ginger beer, and pomegranate arils. Serve garnished with thyme or mint.