Gingerbread White Russian
Homemade ginger and cinnamon simple syrup mixed up with the classic white Russian ingredients, vodka, Kahlúa, and heavy cream. This is the perfect holiday twist on the classic White Russian cocktail, and it's a delicious holiday treat!
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Kahlua
- 1-2 ounces (2-4 tablespoons) gingerbread syrup
- 1-2 ounces (2-4 tablespoons) heavy cream
- cinnamon sticks and gingerbread cookies, for garnish
1. In a medium pot, combine 1 1/3 cups water, the honey, molasses, ginger and cinnamon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 3-5 minutes, then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Let cool. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
1. Fill a glass with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua, and gingerbread syrup. Stir gently. Add the heavy cream and stir to combine. Garnish with cinnamon and gingerbread cookies, if desired.