Harvest Apple Spritz.
Fresh apple juice combined with vodka, orange liquor, and lemon, along with a sweet honey, ginger, and sage syrup. Mix everything together to create a simple, but super delicious, pitcher style cocktail that will make entertaining this Thanksgiving stress free.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger,
- 6 fresh sage leaves, plus more for serving
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces orange liquor
- 1 1/2 cups high quality apple juice or apple cider
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 cans (12 ounces) sparkling water
- orange zest and apple slices, for serving
1. In a small pot, bring 1/2 cup water, the honey, and ginger, to a boil over high heat. Boil 5 minutes, add the sage, then remove from the heat. Let cool. Remove the sage and ginger, if desired.2. In a large pitcher, combine the sage, ginger syrup mix, vodka, orange liquor, apple juice, and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve. 3. Add the sparkling water just before serving. Garnish each drink with an apple slice and orange zest, if desired.