Pumpkin Patch Punch
Apple cider, orange juice, hints of lemon, spiced pumpkin butter, vodka, and brandy all mixed together to create an autumn punch that's great for all of our upcoming entertaining. Rim the glasses in cinnamon sugar, and top off each drink with ginger beer, to create an extra special fall cocktail that everyone will love.
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter homemade or store bought
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces brandy
- 2 (12 ounces) bottles ginger beer or sparkling water
- arils from 1 pomegranate
- 2 thinly sliced apples
- cinnamon sugar, for rims
1. In a large pitcher, combine the apple cider, orange juice, lemon juice, pumpkin butter, vodka, and brandy. Chill until ready to serve.2. When ready to serve, add the ginger beer, pomegranate arils, and apple slices. If desired, rim glasses in cinnamon sugar, fill with ice. Pour punch into glasses.