Poison Apple Martini
Apple cider, vodka, and a little dry ice, all combined together to make the perfect easy martini for this year's Halloween party. It's fun, spooky, and completely delicious!
- Black lava salt, or coarse black sugar, for rim (optional)
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces vodka or apple vodka
- 1/8 teaspoon activated charcoal for coloring (could also use black food dye) (optional)
- Dry ice (optional)
1. If desired, rim your martini glass with black lava salt or coarse black sugar.2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the cider, pomegranate juice, lemon, vodka, and activated charcoal, if using. Shake to combine.3. Strain into prepared martini glass. Add a very, very small amount of dry ice, if desired and be sure to wait until the ice fully dissolves to drink or serve as dry ice can be dangerous if it has yet to melt.
Calories: 204kcal | Sodium: 8mg