Fig Bourbon Cider Smash
Fresh apple cider, zesty orange, sweet fig preserves, a generous shot of bourbon, and a splash of sparkling water. This cider smash is sweet, citrusy, and warming. The perfect cocktail to cozy up to and welcome the start of autumn.
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon orange zest + 2 tablespoons juice
- 1 tablespoon fig preserves
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (optional, but delicious)
- sparkling water, for topping
- fresh figs, for serving
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the apple cider, orange zest, orange juice, fig preserves, bourbon, and balsamic vinegar, if using. Shake to combine.2. Strain into a glass filled with ice. Top off with sparkling water and garnish with a fresh fig. DRINK!