Prosciutto Chicken Parmesan with Garlic Butter Tomato Pasta
Chicken parmesan wrapped in crispy prosciutto mixed with garlic butter and herb roasted cherry tomato pasta. The end of summer pasta that's cozy, beautiful, and beyond delicious!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise (or 8 chicken tenders)
- 6 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and pepper
- 8 slices thin prosciutto
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped herbs, such as thyme, oregano, and dill
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.2. Toss the chicken with 2 tablespoons melted butter and season with salt and pepper. 3. Add the bread crumbs and parmesan to a shallow bowl. Working with 1 piece of chicken at a time, dredge through the bread crumbs. Repeat with the remaining chicken, placing the chicken on the prepared pan as you work. Drizzle or brush the chicken lightly with olive oil. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around the chicken. 4. Transfer the chicken to the oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the prosciutto is crisp. 5. In roasting pan, toss together the cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons butter, balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the tomatoes collapse. 6. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and immediately toss with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and basil. Add the tomatoes and all the juices from the tomatoes and gently toss to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper and salt.7. To serve, divide the pasta among plates, top with chicken and fresh herbs. Enjoy!