Salted Watermelon Paloma
Fresh watermelon juice, orange juice, tequila, lime juice, and a little sparkling water is all you need for this easy, summery cocktail. It's pretty, refreshing, divinely delicious, and takes only minutes to make!
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Florida's Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup fresh watermelon juice
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- sparkling water for topping
- fresh mint, for serving
1. Add the watermelon to a blender and pulse until smooth. Strain through a mesh strainer into a glass jar. You should have about 1 cup of watermelon juice. 2. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and coat in salt. 3. Fill your glass halfway with ice. Add the orange juice, watermelon juice, tequila, and lime juice. Stir to combine and then top with sparkling water. Garnish with fresh mint.