Blackberry Thyme Margarita
Fresh blackberries, sweet plums, savory thyme, and a good splash of tequila. It's sweet, refreshing, super easy, and icy cold. The perfect drink for a hot summer night!
- 8 fresh blackberries
- 1 small red plum, quartered (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (if needed to sweeten)
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- sparkling water, for topping
1. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and coat in flaky salt. 2. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add blackberries, plums, thyme, lime juice, honey (if using), and orange zest. Muddle all of the ingredients together, squashing everything to release the juices from the fruit. 3. Add the tequila. Fill with ice and shake until combined. Strain into your prepared glass. Top with sparkling water, if desired. Serve with fresh thyme. Drink!