Thyme Honey, Peach, and Goat Cheese Crostini
Grilled ciabatta bread with creamy goat cheese, sweet peaches, thyme, honey, walnuts, and fresh basil. This crostini screams summer entertaining, light lunches, and is perfect for using up those fresh farmers market peaches that are perfectly ripe from now until early fall.
Servings: 8 servings
- 6-8 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
- thyme honey or regular honey, for drizzling
- white balsamic or balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
1. Preheat your grill to high heat or preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.2. In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese, lemon juice and thyme.3. Place the bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil on both sides of each slice, season with salt and pepper. Place the bread on the grill and grill both for about 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly toasted. Remove from the grill.4. Spread the goat cheese over the bread and top with peaches. Season with salt and pepper. Top with basil and walnuts. Drizzle with honey and balsamic. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg